Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Seattle-

For those of you who don't follow me on Facebook, I had an amazing experience today and this is copied from my status.
Being in Seattle a lot, you see a lot of homeless people and they usually ask you for money. I just had a guy ask me for some money cause he is under 100lbs, 6 ft tall, and had a wind breaker for a jacket. He saw my "Love is not lost" sticker from revolution, and he said love is not lost, its a nest. I gave him 5 dollars and he walked away crying and just kept saying thank you. I wish I would have had a chance to talk to him and pray with him. That's what I'm going to do when people stop me for money, I'm gonna stop and talk to them and ask to pray with them.


It is amazing to see how just a little bit of time speaking to people, how much they change and you can soften their hearts. And that can start a chain reaction. Can you imagine it? God's love being passed on from person to person... it could catch like wild fire and we could have a nation on fire for God! 


Right now there claims to be 2 billion Christians on the earth. We still have 4 billion to reach! 
The bible and Jesus' existence is the most talked about and controversial topic TO THIS DAY.  God is real y'all. I have had people say to me, "what if you die, and realize God isn't real, you just wasted your whole life 'serving' this unreal 'God'?" My response: Eternity is an awful LONG time to be wrong about God. Am I right, or am I right? If all these people we hear of on T.V. die and come back to lie and say they have seen God and Heaven, you'd think more people believe it, right?


I would rather spend my life loving others, and speaking about Jesus and bettering myself, than being greedy, doing whatever I want, and getting in trouble. If God isn't real (which of course He is) the bible is all about loving others like Jesus did, regardless of how others treat you. Gaining self control and discipline, bettering yourself, and learning to give and live with all your heart. And I would rather live with that kind of passion ANY DAY. 


If you have ever had an encounter with God, you know how real He is. You could never be the same after that encounter, because God is relentless, once He has touched your heart, He will never give up on you. He'll never leave you or forsake you. You are His son or daughter. Take pride in that. And make your Father proud. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment