I have been SUPER stressed out with finances since my hours have been cut at work and such, and I had pretty much come to my breaking point, where I almost had a break down. Then my wonderful boyfriend sent me this message on Facebook. "hey baby i know your going through a rough time with your finances but tonight's journal is just what you need. Romans 5: Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom also we have access by faith to his grace in which we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. And not only that, but we also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance; and persevereance,character; and character, hope. Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy spirit who was given to us."
He could have easily said "Make sure you read it" and left it up to me. He took the time out to encourage me and just simply remind me to trust in God. And when I took a step back, and gave it to God, I was blessed with a larger than expected paycheck, and so I was able to make some payments on some stuff so I would stop being hassled. Also, God has blessed me with more hours at work as well. I believe I have 14 hours this week alone, which is usually a whole 2 week paycheck for me.
It just goes to show, that when you live by faith, God will bless your life.
I believe God is preparing our hearts for a radical movement. I see young people walking the walk and talking the talk. Fully seeking Jesus, FOR THEMSELVES. They do not wait around for some guy on a stage to TELL them what the bible says. God is speaking to the hearts of those who trust Him and seek Him.
He is ALWAYS faithful and He is ALWAYS good. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment